Sunday, May 19, 2013

Been Too Long

Okay, it's been much too long since I updated this blog.  I haven't been doing much "real world" crafting; I've been Zazzle designing, gardening, and raising a gorgeous new red Doberman puppy.  However, given how much effort I've been putting into it, I think I will be updating this blog with all my new designs on Zazzle!  And, I will try to get into other crafting again soon, as well.

The last few weeks, I've been working on (a few dozen!) customizable monogram template designs.


I have nifty modern-retro stripes designs from a couple of weeks ago:



Also, I made quite a number of damask-and-stripes designs with a ribbon and monogram seal overlay last week:





And similarly, I am currently working on designs with the same stripes and monogram ribbon and seal, but a floral swirl pattern on top:



And this is just a small selection of the color variants, each of which is available on 70+ items!








View more gifts by Jennie at Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment